About Lightning/Tank Fire FAQ
Cap Style SPD (Cap Style Series Hybrid Surge Protection Device)
CHEM-ROD® (Low-Impedance Chemical Grounding Electrode)
CLP® (Coaxial Line Protector)
DAS® (Dissipation Array® System)
DLP (Data Line Protectors)
DLP-DIN-8 (8 Circuit Enclosed, Series Hybrid, Surge Protector)
FG-200 FG-400 (Facility Guard®)
GAF® (Grounding Augmentation Fill®)
IPE® In-Tank Potential Equalizer
IPG® (Ion Plasma Generator®)
Power DIN PD-65 (Retractable Grounding Assembly)
RGA® 750 (Retractable Grounding Assembly)
SBI® (Spline Ball Ionizer®)
SBT® (Spline Ball Terminal®)
SDAT (Streamer Delaying Air Terminal)
Site Bonding Guide For Lightning Protection
Smart Ground® Testing Service
SP-DC Surge Protectors
SP-vDC-AM Surge Protector
Tank Battery Catalogue
TANK BATTERY SOLUTIONS
TE-500® Product Line
TLX50® (Transient Limiter)
TLX-50® DC Product Line
TLX100® (Transient Limiter)
The Tower Kit
RGA® Warranty Certificate
Terms & Conditions of Sale
Who Needs Lightning Protection
- Terminals / Tank Farms
- Hazardous Materials Facilities
- Information & Communications
- Data Centers
- Broadcast Technologies
- Electrical Manufacturing
- 911 Call Centers
- Water Treatment / Waste Water
- Transmission and Distribution
- Power Generation
- Nuclear Plants
- Fossil Fuel
- Correction Facilities
- Entertainment and Sports Arenas
- Laboratories / Research Warehouses
- Shipping Ports / Marinas
- Transportation Hubs
- Industrial & Process Manufacturing
- Wood and Lumber
- Paper Mills
Lightning Protection Products
The LEC Advantage
Lightning Protection Products
Lightning is an unpredictable phenomenon. Each year thousands of properties are destructed and damaged globally by lightning strikes. Lightning damage in the US alone cost over 5 billion-dollars annually. A properly installed lightning system can safeguard and prevent damage up to 98%. Over the years, the outdated Lightning protection systems (LPS) have been replaced with the new charge transfer technology designed and patented by Lightning Eliminators & Consultants, Inc. (LEC). This technology is based on state-of-the-art principles of engineering and physics. Instead of relying on collecting charge as used in traditional
lightning protection products, charge transfer system (CTS) is based on eliminating lightning current over the protected area all together.
There are wide range of Lightning protection products under charge transfer system that can be installed in and around your structure to protect it from lightning damage. Some of the basic products include:
• Ionizers: The ionizers act as a means, to transfer the charge from the ionizer into the surrounding air.
• Charge Collector: it is interconnected network of grounding electrodes and conductors to collect the charge and funnel it to the ionizers.
• Down Conductors: It act as the electrical connection between the charge collector and the ionizers.
The products available with the Lightning Eliminators & Consultants, Inc. (LEC):
• Dissipation Array System (DAS) is developed with a combination of different multipoint ionizers.
• SBI’s are a multipoint ionizer normally mounted in clusters on raised structures.
• SBTs are developed to be placed on rooftops and roof projections prone to a direct lightning strike.
• Ion Plasma Generators (IPG) are a multipoint ionizer that creates a preferred conductive path for the lightning leader.
The good quality Ionizers, charge collector and grounding electrodes are the most significant products required for preventing lightning strikes around the protected structure. If you are looking for a full range of quality and certified Lightning protection products then Lightning Eliminators & Consultants, Inc. (LEC) is the best choice. They are the market leaders in lightning Protecting Industries for over 45 years in over 80 countries.