Lightning and other transients can easily damage or destroy sensitive electronics, causing expensive downtime and repairs. Lightning Eliminators offers a full line of surge protection devices for all of your critical applications, backed with expert consulting and support.
AC Power Protection
- Facility Guard: UL listed protection for service entrance and subpanel applications. Designed for industrial and commercial use with a peak surge capacity of up to 400,000 amps per phase.
- Transient Limiters: ( TLX100 and TLX50 ) Nipple-mounted protection in a range of voltages and configurations for light industrial, commercial, and home use. UL listed, with up to 100,000 amps of protection per phase.
- Power DIN: UL listed protection for cabinet and control instrumentation with easy DIN rail installation. Individually fused MOVs provide 40,000 amps of protection for sensitive electronics.
- Pro-Line: Combined protection for AC power, communications and coaxial lines in a durable power strip. UL listed with over 85,000 amps of protection.
Signal Line and DC Power Protection
- Data Line Protectors: State-of-the-art series/ hybrid surge suppression for low voltage data lines, available in a range of configurations for telecom lines, control lines, and more.
- Transient Limiter: ( TLX50DC ) Nipple-Mounted Surge Protector for DC photovoltaic applications provides 50,000 amps of protection in all modes and a wide variety of voltages and configurations for any application: industrial, commercial, or residential. Can be installed upstream or downstream of main disconnect.
- Coaxial Line Protectors: Patented gas tube protection for all types of coaxial line applications including antennas, microwaves, broadband, cellular systems, and GPS equipment.
- Transient Eliminators: Series/hybrid protection for telecom, LAN, and IBM applications. Up to 5400 watts of protection for low-voltage lines in a compact, modular design with low insertion loss.
- DC Surge Protector: Protects against fast-rising transients and slower, high-energy impulses. Up to 10,000 amps of protection in a range of voltages for all DC applications.
Achieving Complete Protection
We are a full-service firm aligned to solve your most complex challenges in lightning protection, grounding, and surge suppression.
TLX100® (Transient Limiter)
TLX50® (Transient Limiter)
TLX-50® DC Product Line
TANK BATTERY SOLUTIONS
Surge Protection Overview
Services Product Sheet
Data Line Protectors
Coaxial Line Protectors
Terms & Conditions of Sale